As a Campus Rep you’ll serve local college students of African descent, helping them mature spiritually and reach their campus with the Gospel.
The love we have for each other is so strong that our USC Impact alumni come back to fellowship with us. We work together as a family to share the Gospel with members of our community.”
– Jasmine Brown, USC Impact Chapter Alumnus
Campus Reps are the local extension of The Impact Movement and walk alongside the Impact College Chapters in a few ways:
- Assist with Freshman Outreach
- Work with student leaders on cirriculum planning
- Recruit for Impact events- the Conference and ILI
- Disciple chapter student leaders
- Aid student leaders in discipleship and chapter growth
Time Committment and Support
Campus Reps spend between 10 and 20 hours per week working with the college students in their area. In addition, our Regional Directors work with the local Campus Reps to provide guidance, training, and resources so the Campus Reps can effectively serve the campus students. In the same way, you as a Campus Rep support the student leaders on campus, you will also have a dedicated team of support to assist you as a Campus Rep.
Contact Us to Become a Campus Rep